Warren Tea’s lineage dates back to 1850 when Young James Warren, a pioneering entrepreneur, planted a tea estate near Dibrugarh, Assam. In 1858 his worthy nephews inherited the estate and added to the property, planting out adjacent lands. Building upon this legacy, Warren Tea became a name to reckon with in international markets. Over the years, the benefits of good garden husbandry, prudent expansion, modern management practices, sophisticated and the most up-to date tea processing facilities and a meticulous eye for quality helped create the Warren Tea legend.
Today Warren Tea continues to thrive in many directions. With all the 14 gardens in the emerald valley of the Brahmaputra, in Upper Assam, covering some 8,000 hectares of prime tea country, it maintains its coveted position as one of the largest producers and exporters of quality CTC and orthodox teas of highest world repute. Apart from its peerless range of garden bulk teas, Warren Tea also offers its international clientele, packaged teas in attractive packets, caddies and tea bags.